- Flow form wheels weight ~ 30% less than cast wheels. This process increases the strength of the barrel similar to that of a Forged wheel. Flow form wheels are the best alternative to Forged wheels at only a fraction of the cost.
- Designed with a load rating of 1870 lbs per wheel (higher than the standard 1500 lb load rating). This offers more structural strength for high performance and heavier vehicles.
- Compatible with all TPMS systems
- Features our premium paint finish- more durable and resistant to chips from road debris
- Flow Form wheels are lighter than stock OEM wheels
- The lesser rotating mass creates less unsprung weight which improves cornering feel, braking, acceleration, and fuel efficiency
- Fill up that fender gap space with a 19x10 +40 wheel that clears all suspension components and fenders; the result is an aggressive but subtle stance
Bolt Pattern: 5x114.3
Center Bore: 73.1mm
Weight: ~ 24 lbs
Subaru WRX (2015-2020)
**This wheel is not yet confirmed to fit on the STI's with 6 pot brake calipers.
Ambit Wheels are manufactured to meet or exceed JWL/VIA standards